The pool with deck from deck builders San Antonio tx is a great resource to increase the external area of the house, to have a non-slip place for the circulation of people around the water, and a comfortable space for sunbathing or enjoying outdoors.
This complement may be what is missing in your leisure area, so we at deck builders San Antonio tx have gathered tips to have a pool with a deck and several images to inspire you to make the outdoor space more elegant and inviting to enjoy the sunny days.
To have a pool with a deck, see how the details make the difference:
- Wood: the best wood for the pool deck is ipe. It is recommended for being a noble wood and for its strength.
- Treatment: to have a durable wooden deck, it is necessary that the wood used undergoes a previous treatment to be exposed to the external area and resist humidity, fungi, and insects such as termites.
- Maintenance: it is important to carry out maintenance on an annual basis with a sealer or naval varnish, which guarantees the waterproofing of the wood and its durability.
- Site preparation: it is not recommended to install the deck directly on the grass or earth; it is necessary to make a subfloor or the installation of concrete joists to receive the deck.
- Price: despite the high price, the wooden deck is very cost-effective. Wood is distinguished by its durability and adds aesthetic value to the property. It is also possible to find cheaper options like the modular deck.
All these tips we use at deck builders San Antonio tx will make a difference and help you have a beautiful pool with a deck. In addition, to build it, it is also important to guarantee the legal origin of the wood and to hire specialized labor.